Saturday, January 5, 2013

Planning

I woke up this morning and while sipping my first coffee of the day, sat down to plan my day...food-wise. I knew I wanted a poached egg and English muffin for breakfast, planned a lettuce wedge salad for my lunch, and then asked Hubby what he wanted for dinner.

He looked at me oddly, and asked for the choices again. I gave him the deal. It's either steak, baked potatoes and squash or chicken "wings", oven fries, and fresh carrot sticks. Surprisingly, he chose the wings. I wrote everything down, and I still have 1 point left at the end of the day.

I'm hoping that I will have a good loss this week at class. I've tried hard, but it's quite difficult when you are out and stop to have lunch or dinner.

For instance, yesterday we went for Chinese food. I tried to make good choices, but it was hard. I had some seafood, Chinese vegetables, and did not have one of the breaded and fried foods that I used to love.

The diet Gods got me back for this indiscretion by giving me food poisoning! Man, was I sick! However, if they are really going to get me, then I will also gain this week at Wednesdays class.

Oh well, I will plan each day over the weekend and see what I can do to turn this around.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home