Sunday, December 16, 2012

Salmon & Asparagus

I got a good slap across the face on Friday. I'd given a (what I thought was) nice gift to someone I love. It was the new Weight Watcher salad bowl, and I filled it with jewelry. 

Well, the person I gave it to saw it as a gift that said I thought she was fat!

Then I said that was not the case. Then I said, let's wait until the after Christmas sales to get our gifts for each other. She took that to mean, we should wait until she loses weight before we get her some new clothes.

When I step in it...I step in it deep!

I tried explaining, over and over again, but I don't think I got too far. I was feeling like a total dweeb.

It was then we went to lunch. Great! I was upset, and I was walking into the most fabulous restaurant around.

I sat down, looked at the menu and ordered. 

Broiled salmon, and steamed asparagus! Coffee and water!

I did not break my promise to myself. This is the first time I walked into a restaurant and ordered a meal that wasn't on the "Last Meals" list.

Even though I was upset and wanted to overeat, I didn't. Score one for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home