Saturday, December 1, 2012

I Am Not A St. Bernard

Since renewing myself with the WW plan, I have worked so hard to stay on the straight and narrow. It starts out easy and then I call my mother. We all have someone who seems to work at making us feel bad about ourselves. That person for me is my mother.

Today I called and I was explaining to her that I had put on a little weight and that I was working the program hard to get back in the saddle.

It was then that she began to tell me that basically I'm not ever going to have a skinny body because I am a Saint Bernard. Yes, my sister is a whippet (my sister is her favorite) and I am a Saint Bernard!

I caught myself buying into her hyperbole, but then I came up short and put up the wall that says "NO NEGATIVE THINKERS ALLOWED"!

I made both breakfast and lunches that were right on plan. Nothing was going to stop me, that is for sure.

So don't buy into it when those negative people try to tear you down! I may not be a whippet, but I can be the healthiest, and well shaped woman that I can be!

1 Comments:

At December 3, 2012 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Janet said...

oooh do I have a comment, but I'll refrain :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home