Friday, June 24, 2011

Water!

When I started looking at what I was eating and drinking now, and what I was drinking two years ago when I was really doing well on the points plan, the first thing I noticed was that I wasn't drinking enough.

In the past I really worked to get the water (or in my case sugar free lemonade) in. As I stayed on the plan, I started to realize, I'd gotten lazy about drinking.

So, I started to fill a 2 liter container and put it in my fridge and each day I make sure that container is empty by the time I go to bed.

The other thing was, I wasn't drinking alcohol. Now I love a glass of wine, or even a lite beer on a hot day, but once again, I was getting lazy and I was drinking a glass of wine almost every day. I counted the points, but I have to be honest. I am not one of those people who can drink alcohol and get away with it.

So I've become a lemonade, tea toddler, and it seems to be working. Of course I am up in the night, but who cares? The scales show it is working!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2011 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Janet said...

I'm finding that's helping me, too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home