Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trying To Get The Feeling

The last two days I have not felt like I was doing well. In fact I couldn't bring myself to sit down and journal. Today I finally decided I needed to get a handle on things, so I sat down at the computer and journaled everything I ate for the last two days.

It certainly hasn't been my best piece of eating, but it hasn't been my worst either. When I tracked and counted all the pts. I discovered that I hadn't even used up my extra weekly points, I'd just been sloppy and used a few extra each day.

I need to get back into things and I need to do it soon....Ah, pressure. I never have done well when I have put myself under it. Why do I think I will do well this time?

I started this long dialog with myself last night and I was chastising myself like crazy for not paying attention and, well you all know the routine. I caught myself doing something that I thought I would never do again. I was being my very own wost enemy!

So I stopped that and tonight I am trying to remember to treat myself kindly. We all have good moments and bad. We just need to not lose sight of our ultimate goal.

Eating healthfully and exercising, and really being our own best friend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home