Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Back In The Saddle Again....

It's a funny thing. The first time you work the Weight Watchers program, you usually are psyched and do well. The plan is a fabulous one, and the only weight-loss plan I recommend. It's the maintenance part, that for me, has been a nightmare.

At first it was just a few pounds, then it was ten, fifteen, and today 30! 

I knew it was going to be bad. I can no longer fit into my size 12 clothing. The zipper on my pants can not close, even with the help of a pair of pliers! 

I stood, staring into the mirror this morning of myself in underwear and my bra. My heart sank. My body is chunky and jiggly and I am really miserable about this.

Now I could beat myself up about this, but I won't. Starting today, I am back to counting my points and getting my eating under control. I know I can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home