Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Day Before

Usually the day before I weigh in I am filled with dread. However the last two weeks back on plan, I find I am really looking forward to Wednesday morning.

I have literally written down everything I have put into my mouth. I have planned, I have really worked it, and I feel good.

I admit that in the past I sneaked BLT's (Bite's, Licks, & Tastes). Then I found that I was hiding food. Or eating things when mu husband was out. Totally reverting to past behaviors.

The new 360 program got me thinking. Over breakfast I started to think about lunch, dinner and plan my snacks as well. I feel good about this.

The last two days I've been a little hungry in the afternoon. So I have a nice fresh stalk of celery, and I fill it with a tbs of hummus. Almost no points and it give me a good crunch!

Tea has also been a friend for me. Both iced tea and hot tea. All herbal teas with no milk.

Well, I'll post tomorrow after I weigh in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home