Sunday, December 2, 2012

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip!

Okay, I am well into the first week of honestly being back on plan. I woke today and I didn't feel nearly as "fluffy" as I have been feeling. I wanted to run in and weigh myself, but I stopped.

You see, I know myself pretty darn well, and I can become obsessive compulsive about weighing myself, and this can only lead to total disaster.

You see, if you weigh in every single day you will get depressed. Maybe one day you are holding fluid, so your weight is up a pound or two. That would be enough to completely undermine me!

So I'm not going near the scale unless it is at class. Yep. Once a week, I will get into my shorts and tank top, kick off my shoes, and step on their scales. Then, be done with it for another week.

Now I do have one thing that is sort of a ritual for me, besides a pair of light weight shorts and the tank top (worn strategically under my clothes, year round, until after I weigh in), I don't eat breakfast or drink my coffee until I have stepped on that scale. I just know that my cheerios, 1/2 a cup of milk and banana weight at least three pounds! (lol!)

So what are some of your weigh in day rituals?

I go on Wednesday, but I can already tell you that I can zip a pair of jeans. Not easily, but I do not need the hydraulic pliers either!

1 Comments:

At December 3, 2012 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Janet said...

YAY!! Keep it up!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home