Monday, December 3, 2012

Bikinis & Short Shorts

Only a few more days now, until I weigh in. I am so excited, because I have had a great week. Despite having Christmas all around me, I have stayed on plan. 

I have kept fruit on the shelves, and my fridge is filled with vegetables. I also did something I do not usually do. I got some fat free deli turkey, and have been having that each day for my lunch! 

When I have felt tempted (I am not that much of a saint!), I have made myself some hot herbal tea, and tried to get myself into a relaxed chair, and meditate.

"Bikinis and short shorts and jeans that look sexy, tank tops and dress pants and me looking happy."

I know, it doesn't rhyme, but it's kind of my mantra these days.

Currently the bikini gets lost in my extra weight, and the short shorts reveal two extremely overweight thighs. (I think the joke is: two pigs in a gunny sack! But I will not be so unkind to myself!)

Each day I put on my jeans, and I can tell that things are going in the right direction. The jeans I wear right now, are always big on me when I am at my goal weight.

Wednesday can not come soon enough for me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home