Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thee & a Half Pounds!!!

I leapt out of bed today. It was one week where I had written everything down, honestly measured all my foods, and started to write on the Blog again! All very positive things! I was so nervous because I just know that my body can sometimes just not cooperate at all.

However I lost 3.4 pounds this week! And I earned every pound of that coming off.

I stepped up my non existent exercise from none at, to walking my three dachshunds around the yard and up the drive.

I wanted to have a good week. I knew if I cheated in any way, the scale would know. You can only fool yourself for so long before not only does the scale become your enemy, but so does every piece of clothing in my closet and dresser!

Things are still tight, but I am psyched and I will make this work for me. No back sliding this week, just more onward and down-ward!

I could really get used to losing weight every week!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home