Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Weighing In

Well folks, after tracking everything I have put into my mouth for yet another week, I lost three and a half pounds! Make a total of seven pounds in two weeks.

Now I am not crazy enough to think that this will continue until I reach my goal, I do know that I am having far more luck with this plan now that I have honestly been tracking and not sneaking in those BLT's!

I've incorporated healthy snacks into my daily eating plan, as well as limited my fruit and gone for the vegetables when I am hungry. I'm learning to enjoy celery and carrots!

And I am learning to drink a lot of clear fluids. Iced tea, hot teas, even, dare I say it, water!

During the next week my plan is to try to move more. Walk the dogs a bit more, perhaps do a shopping mall walk with my daughter and grand daughter.

And I suppose keep on doing what I've been doing. After all, right now, why tinker with perfection!

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Janet said...

WATER! It's a Christmas miracle!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home