Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Not A Good Day

It was not a good weigh in today. I wasn't surprised. It had been a bad week. But the scale moving upward, started my day off wrong.

Then I had a women using my driveway to sneak into her own. Now I don't usually care if she does this, but I was in a bad mood and the fact that I had to get out of my car only to have her tell me to get out of her way, well, lets just say it made me even more upset.

I was nearly ready to cry when I reached the hair salon. Sitting in front of that mirror left no doubt in my mind that I've lost total control of my weight.

So there I was waiting for my roots to process, looking at myself and my facial scars and the double chin that seemed to come from no where, and that was it. I cried.

I came home telling myself that I needed to get a hold of myself. If I don't like the way my body looks than darn it all, lose the weight!

I was trying to plan a few things when my husband said he was going skiing and wanted me to go with him. I sort of looked at him as if he was insane.

I have been so sick with, what we think is Lyme Disease, and I am so weak and ill prepared for cold temperatures and coughing kids.

I wonder at times if he even lives with me? Maybe that's not fair, but to be very honest, I have never been so sick in all my life.

Okay, I'm getting a grip and this week will work on journaling everything I put in my mouth. I hope by this time next week, I will have a better result to report from my weigh in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home