Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Two weeks and 4 pounds down!

I weighed in this morning and had lost .8. This brings my two week total to 4 pounds. What have I learned? That journaling really does matter. That journaling works and if you live the plan, then it really does work for you!

Sorry I missed you all today. I had a doctor's appointment I had to go to. The doctor was amazed at how well I have done losing the weight and she wanted to know how I had done it.

I told her all about our great group of Wednesday Morning losers and how you had all helped me, encouraged me and listened to me during my journey.

I'm off to a Dog Show this weekend in Pennsylvania Dutch Country! Talk about a challenge! I'll report in along the way. I sure hope I can be strong and do this.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 1, 2009 at 8:53 AM , Anonymous Jill F. said...

Hey Maribeth! Good for you! 4 lbs. in 2 weeks!! I want you to know that because of you I tracked every single morsel that entered my mouth last week and guess what? This tracking stuff works huh? I lost 2.8 lbs. I was very pleased with how easy it was. I bought an electronic WW point tracker on line which made it a thousand times easier for me to track too. You continue to be an inspiration to me and I want to thank you for that. I thought of you often during the week as I was tracking and that's all I needed to keep me going. Wouldn't it be nice if each of us inspired just one other person and so on and so on down the line...I hope I can inspire just one other person in my journey as you have done for me! Thanks again Maribeth! Not sure if anyone told you about next week but Pam wants us to each bring in a recipe to share and those of us who bring one in can "take" one from the recipe box. Sounds like fun. I also have some recipes you might like to post on your blog here and not sure how you'd like me to get them to you, i.e., e-mail, fax, scan or just plain 'ol paper copy? I made some Chicken Lo Mein last week that my husband said was as good as any we've ever gotten in a restaurant. Also your Italian wedding soup was sooooooo good, it's my favorite soup and I was very excited to try it and I can honestly say it's as good as any I have had at any restaurant! Thank you again for sharing your struggles as well as your triumphs!

 
At October 2, 2009 at 10:35 AM , Blogger wwldrpam said...

Tracking is the Trick to get back on Track....you are both proof positive of that.
Ditto to everything Jill said and thank you BOTH for sharing the good and bad of this weight loss journey that we ALL must travel!
Love the recipes and sharing them here. Also hope we get to share many recipes with the recipe swap box at the meeting. Really love the new pumpkin pie post MB and yes I have made it and what a treat for 2 pts.!
"Nothing Tastes As Good"....
wwldr~pam

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home