Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday, September 25, 2009

Today was a day where I really worked eating a lot of vegetables. In fact my poor husband told me that if I need to eat vegetables in such quantities, go ahead, but he needed more normal portioning of food. I guess three vegetables at dinner is a little bit of an over kill.

However, tonight, as I sit here writing, I feel really full and satisfied. I think that is such a good feeling because I know that I have been eating the correct foods.


Morning
2 servings Fat Free Creamer 0
1 serving Fiber One Raisin Bread 2
1 serving egg white 0
6 oz cherry nonfat yogurt 1
2 cups black coffee 0
6 packets Splenda Fiber 0
1 servings Cranberry Juice Sugar Free 0
1 Tbsp shredded fat-free cheddar cheese 0
Subtotal 3
Midday
1 cups lettuce 0
3 Tbsp guacamole 1.5
2 oz cooked ground turkey 3
1/2 cups salsa 0
1 Tbsp canned jalapeno peppers 0
1 cup(s) tomatoes 0
3 Tbsp shredded fat-free cheddar cheese 0.5
4 cups black tea 0
6 packets Splenda Fiber 0
2 servings Fat Free Creamer 0
Subtotal 5
Evening
5 oz cooked haddock
3.5
5 oz cooked sweet potato 2
1/2 cup mushrooms 0
1 cup cooked eggplant 0
1/4 cups fat-free tartar sauce 1
1/2 cups green peas 0.5
2 cups black tea,
0
6 packets Splenda Fiber 0
2 servings fat Free Creamer 0
1 serving Cranberry Juice Sugar Free 0
Subtotal 7
Anytime
1 bar English Toffee Crunch Ice Cream 2
1 Ritz Crackerfuls 2
Subtotal 4
Food POINTS values total used 19
Food POINTS values remaining 0

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 26, 2009 at 10:11 AM , Blogger wwldrpam said...

Hey MB, Glad you will track here again. This looks like a great day for someone to just go ahead and copy your whole day menu!
Smiles~wwldrpam

 
At September 26, 2009 at 10:53 AM , Anonymous claudie said...

I should do the same and have a look on my menus!!!!

 
At September 26, 2009 at 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for sharing your journal. I am going to follow your lead and see where it takes me? I have been stuck and maybe this is just the jolt my body needs. A change up in my eating habits. After my weigh in on Wednesday morning I will start your journal. Once again thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home