Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Today at WW class I weighed in, and I was really pleased to see I'd lost 4.2 pounds. Now before anyone wonders why it was such a big loss, and did I eat my points, etc., I want to let you know that yes, I did eat my points, but after a very lazy summer of not eating the right foods or counting any points, I had gained some weight back. In essence this was like a first week weight loss. I don't expect that next week will be as big a loss.

After seeing how well my enforced journaling has been, I opted to do this public accounting for one more week. This is more to help boost my return to the plan than anything else.

As Pam said today at class, "This is hard work." There is no other way to put it. I believe it is why having the support of our leader, and all the members in our class, really helps to make this plan work.

Together we can do it!


Morning
1 serving Fiber One Raisin Bread 2
1 Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter 2
1 tsp jelly 0.5
6 packet Splenda Fiber 0
1 serving Cranberry Juice Sugar Free 0
2 servings Fat Free Creamer 0
2 cup(s) black coffee 0
Subtotal 4.5
Midday
1 cup lettuce 0
1 cup cucumbers 0
1 cup tomatoes 0
2 Tbsp reduced-fat feta cheese 1
6 large olives 1
2 1/2 oz cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast 2.5
2 Tbsp fat-free Italian salad dressing 0
1 serving Cranberry Juice Sugar Free 0
2 cups black tea, without sugar 0
6 packet Splenda Fiber 0
2 servings Fat Free Creamer 0
Subtotal 4.5
Evening
2 Tbsp fat-free Italian salad dressing 0
1 cups lettuce 0
1 cups cucumbers 0
1 cups tomatoes 0
2 slices 100% Whole Wheat Bread 1
1 Tbsp Light Spread Margarine 1
6 packets Splenda Fiber 0
2 cups black tea, without sugar 0
2 serving Fat Free Creamer 0
1 serving Italian Wedding Soup 2
Subtotal 4
Anytime
1 servings Ritz Crackerfuls 2
1 bar English Toffee Crunch Ice Cream 2
1 small apple 1
Subtotal 5
Food Pts used 18
Food Pts remaining 1


Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 24, 2009 at 8:40 AM , Anonymous Jill F. said...

Maribeth, let me try this again. My first attempt failed to post. I want to thank you for being an inspiration not only to me but to our Wed. a.m. group! We watched you lose your weight, we watched you maintain and become a life time member and then we watched you gain back some weight but in all this we watched you share it all with us. I would like to thank you for sharing it all with us as you've become an inspiration for me. I, like many others this summer, kind of played around with the program, would lose .5, gain 1 back, lose 1.5, gain 2, etc. I pretty much stayed right around where I started at the beginning of summer, no big gains but no big loses either, just maintaining. Until this week...after being out last week I came back this week and had, are you ready????, a "6" lbs. gain...yes, I said "6" lbs. How can that be? I seriously have no clue where the 6 lbs. came from as I certainly didn't enjoy drinking or eating 6 lbs. worth of gain but because of you I have decided to "get back on track"...and "track"...hey, that's an idea huh? I am also going to try and add some new and interesting foods to my very dull mundane menu choices. I started out today, Wed., making your breakfast sandwich, english muffin, egg white & fat-free cheese. Very yummy and also filled me!! All for 3 points!! I am going to try very very hard to track 100% this week and see where it gets me, with inspiration from you! Thank you for just "being you"!!!

 
At September 26, 2009 at 10:07 AM , Blogger wwldrpam said...

Thank You Jill for sharing here. Yes we really are not alone in this hard but 'doable' journey.
And Thank you for reminding MB that her sharing and all she does really does help many of us including ME... wwldr~Pam

 
At September 26, 2009 at 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again thank you MB for sharing. I am having a very dificult time right now and I love reading your site. It does lift my spirts, especially reading about other WW members and their difficult times. Guess we are all in the same boat!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home