Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I was completely well today! How did I know this? I was hungry! I took time today to plan my meals and measure and weigh all the ingredients. I really enjoyed my salad, as I added something different to it. 6 beautiful olives!

I spent the morning making the WW recipe for Chili. I made a triple batch because my husband loves it. I'll post that recipe tomorrow. After that was done I froze 5 quarts of it to use as last minute meals.

Then I cooked a chicken for our dinner. Tomorrow I'll be making Italian Wedding Soup. I'm making a triple batch of that too, and then I will freeze meal size portions. I love that recipe and I tend to eat it more than my husband would like. Thus the chili for him and the soup for me.

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I really hope I have done well. Despite the fact that I was feeling badly over the weekend, I did try to stay on course with my eating and did not allow myself my usual comfort food of cinnamon toast.

I did finally feel well enough for some activity today. I worked pulling up plants in my dying garden. I worked for half an hour pulling weeds and plants and putting them in the compost heap.

I hope this week has helped someone. I wonder if I should do it one more week or not. Let me know what you think.

Morning
1 muffin(s) 100 calorie English muffin 1
1 item(s) egg white(s) 0
6 oz Raspberry nonfat yogurt 1
6 packet(s) Splenda Fiber 0
1 serving(s) LFat Free Creamer 0
1 serving(s) Cranberry Juice Sugar Free 0
1 Tbsp shredded fat-free cheddar cheese 0
Subtotal 2
Midday
1 cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
1 cup(s) lettuce 0
1 cup(s) tomato(es) 0
3 oz water-packed tuna fish, drained 2
6 large olive(s) 1
2 Tbsp fat-free Italian salad dressing 0
1 serving(s) Ritz Crackerfuls 2
6 packet(s) Splenda Fiber 0
1 serving(s) Cranberry Juice Sugar Free 0
4 cup(s) black tea, with Fat Free Half and Half
0
Subtotal 5
Evening
4 oz cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast 3.5
1/2 cup(s) mashed potatoes 2
1/2 cup(s) cooked frozen mashed butternut squash 1
1/8 cup(s) canned cranberry sauce 1
4 cup(s) black tea, without sugar 0
6 packet(s) Splenda Fiber 0
2 serving(s) Fat Free Creamer 0
1 serving(s) Cranberry Juice Sugar Free 0
Subtotal 7.5
Anytime
1 serving(s) Ritz Crackerfuls 2
Weight Watcher Ice Cream Bar 2
Food Pts.total used 18.5
Food Ptsremaining .5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home