Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Next Week...A Challenge!

I have been an errant WW member. Oh I haven't missed a meeting lately, but I have not been staying strictly to plan. I haven't binged, but I have not counted my points and I haven't been watching the portion size either. Oh yes, and one day I ate....cake!

But.....that is about to change.

Starting on Wednesday, September 16th I am going to blog what I am eating, and how I am feeling each day. I will also tell you what I did that day to move my body!

I am going to attempt to do the "filling foods" version of the plan and see just how many of those I can incorporate into my daily life. Then after weigh in on the 23rd I will report if I have had a good week, or if we are simply doing a "don't ask, don't tell" post.

However, I know that this plan works, if you work it! So I am hopeful that I can get back on course.

Is anyone else having this problem? Want to do the challenge with me? Oh come on, you know you want to!

Good luck!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 16, 2009 at 1:57 PM , Blogger mistyw said...

Maribeth,
I agree with you. I also have not been weighing/measuring my portions. I also will try to eat more filling foods this next week.

I like to combine something good with my exercise; I found a ad for SPCA dog walk this Sunday. Not only can I exercise, but raise money for the shelter. Would anyone like to join Roscoe and I on Sunday?
Misty Walsh

 
At September 17, 2009 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Maribeth said...

Hi Misty,
Splenda has a new product. "Splenda w/ Fiber". Each packet contains 1 gram of fiber. I like a nice big mug of coffee or tea and since I use 3 packets of Splenda/Fiber it cancels out the fat free cream! I also like having more fiber in my diet!
Thanks for reading!

 
At September 19, 2009 at 7:36 PM , Blogger wwldrpam said...

It is just great that you are willing to share this with all of us. Of course I hope it helps you but also know it helps others.
I love the idea and want to bravo you for all your efforts.
~wwldrPam

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home