Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I was thinking about this journey I have been on for nearly two years. I have felt the real highs of being at goal, wearing clothes I'd only dreamed about wearing again, and I have also felt the lows of my first meeting weigh in, regaining some weight after my Dad died (14 pounds!) and I have been wondering where I am going now. Do I go back to that low number, do I say the heck with it and just try to maintain where I am?

I struggled with this for a few weeks and then I decided that the reason I came to WW to begin with, is that I am just not ready to give up on myself!

So no, I am not going to pick a new goal weight. I am not going to give in, give up and go status quo. Nope, I am going to get back to my original goal weight! I will fit into those clothes again and I will feel happy about who I have worked so hard to become!

I am not giving up on me!


Morning
1 item egg whites 0
1 servings Fiber One Raisin Bread 2
6 oz Raspberry nonfat yogurt 1
1/4 large cantaloupe 1
2 cup(s) black coffee 0
2 servings Fat Free Creamer 0
6 packets Splenda Fiber 0
Subtotal 4
Midday
1 cup lettuce 0
1 cup tomatoes 0
1/2 breast cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast 3
1 cups cucumbers 0
2 Tbsp fat-free blue cheese dressing 1
2 Tbsp bacon bits, imitation 1.5
2 servings Fat Free Creamer 0
6 packets Splenda Fiber 0
2 cups black tea, without sugar 0
1 serving Cranberry Juice Sugar Free 0
Subtotal 5.5
Evening
1 items refrigerated grilled chicken breast fillet 3
5 oz cooked sweet potato 2
2 1/4 Tbsp Jellied Cranberry Sauce 1
Subtotal 6
Anytime
1 serving(s) Ritz Crackerfuls 2
1 small apple(s) 1
1 cup Broccoli
0
Food Pts.used 18.5
Food Pts.remaining 0.5


Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 28, 2009 at 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too had a hard time figuring what my goal wt. should be. Hubby would love for me to be that girl he married 30 yrs ago, (chuckle), but let's be real I said! So I went to see my doctor and talked it over with him and we came to a acceptable goal. Thank goodness!! I was hoping he wasn't going to agree with my hubby. However, I am still having a hard time reaching my new goal, but like you I will not quit. I will hold my head up high and continue this journey. I hope this helps?

 
At October 2, 2009 at 10:48 AM , Blogger wwldrpam said...

Yup, what is that magic number??
A goal weight should be attainable, maintainable AND should make You Feel Great.
It's a lot easier to maintain and strive for a Feel Great Feeling than just an OK Feeling. Notice I said easier....not easy.
Keep on Keeping On. ~wwldrpam

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home