Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm not going to be at class on Wednesday, although I will rush in early and weigh in. I'll post my results here on Wednesday night. I have a doctors appointment and this was the only time she could fit me in.

Oh how I hate to miss a meeting! Especially when I am on a roll.

I'll be traveling to a dog show over the weekend and I have packed some food to eat on my trip. I have also packed a tracker and my WW points guides. I love those things. All I have to do, when I feel weak for a McDonalds Big Mac, is look at the total points value (10) for that one thing and the thought slaps some sense into me!

I'll blog about what I am eating and portion control (hopefully), and see how I do over the next week!!

Good luck tomorrow!!


Morning

6 packets Splenda Fiber 0

1 serving Fiber One Raisin Bread 2

1 egg white 0

2 cups black coffee 0

6 oz Raspberry nonfat yogurt 1

1 serving Cranberry Juice Sugar Free 0

2 servings Fat Free Creamer 0

Subtotal 3

Midday

1 cup lettuce 0

1 cup cucumber 0

1 cup tomatoes 0

6 large olives 1

3 oz Turkey burger 3

1 tsp ketchup 0

2 Tbsp fat-free Italian salad dressing 0

2 cups black tea
0

6 packets Splenda Fiber 0

2 servings Fat FreeCreamer 0

Subtotal 4

Evening

1/2 breast cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast 3

1/2 cup cooked brussels sprouts 0

1 cup cooked eggplant 0

1/8 cup cooked onions 0

1/8 cup cooked sweet green pepper strips 0

1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce 1

1 cup cooked brown rice 4

2 cups tea herbal
0

Anytime

1 serving Ritz Crackerfuls 2

Subtotal 10

Food POINTS values total used 17

Food POINTS values remaining 2

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home