Sunday, October 11, 2009

Good Morning

Hi Everyone,
I am so sorry that I have not been around for the last week. Friends from Australia came for leaf season, and I suddenly found myself doing all the touristy things that people from all over the world do, when they visit the Lakes Region of our state in October.

To catch you up, I have not done particularly well during their visit, but...my wonderful husband surprised me with a cruise for my "birthday, Christmas and whatever" present.

What does this mean? It means that if I dare to show my body in a bathing suit, I must get my eating plan together and I have 65 days to lose 7 pounds!

Think I can do it?

Well, stay tuned and I will post my journal again, as well as a few recipes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home