Thursday, August 27, 2009

Moving

Are you one of those people (like me) who thinks that exercise is a four letter word? That's me. I haven't had the energy to do rigorous planned exercise since before my kids were born, and my daughter is going to be 33 in December!

What I realized when I started WW was that I had to do something to get myself moving. Even if it was just baby steps.

I started with something small. I ran up and down the stairs. Lame, I know, but it worked. Then I went on to taking walks around my neighborhood. I found that I liked this even more because I got to see people. How fun is that!

I still feel like I need to find my ideal exercise. The one thing I really love to do, that I will be able to do for the rest of my life.

Too bad licking an ice cream cone isn't considered vigorous exercise! I would excel at that!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home