Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to all you Wednesday Morning Losers! I have set up this blog to post recipes, comments, ideas and helpful hints on how to succeed on this "Wild Wonderful And Wacky" WW lifestyle plan!

Each week I'll be posting a recipe or two, any articles I find or anything you might like to share with the group.

Please leave your comments and share with me, what you would like to see on these pages. They're our pages, and I want to have as much of your input as I can, as I shape this blog.

Have a great week!

Maribeth

2 Comments:

At August 22, 2009 at 8:51 PM , Blogger wwldrpam said...

Thank You Thank YOU MB for all your efforts here. This will be a great place for the wwWWWML's
(wonderful,wacky,WW,Wed. morning Losers) to share their tips,treasures,comments,concerns and what the hell,a little "whine" now and again......
I personally don't mind another venue to share enthusiasm for the SOX also. Yup today was sweet revenge day for the Sox....woohoo. Get ready for more cheerleading for the game tomorrow. Plan to make the hotdogs FF and the beer maybe one of the 1pt. beers we talked about last Wed. Gets you a bigger bang for your points buck.
Choose To Lose Kids.
*Thanks Again MB*
your fearless leader (fearless... except for Giant Whoopie pies) ~Pam

 
At August 25, 2009 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Janet said...

Your WW cousin here; this is a great idea!!! Well done :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home