Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What Makes You Happy?


Recently I was with a friend of mine, who is also on the WW journey. I noted that she ate somewhat differently than I did, and then it dawned on me, we all eat different things and yet we're all on the same plan.
So I looked at what she was eating. Were there things I could add to my food plan? She liked the Greek Yogurt better than the one I eat. I tried it, but she has a few more points to play with than I do, so I decided to stick to my own on that.
However, she did introduce me to something wonderful! Here is the scoop on these tasty 2 point treats!

Serving Size 1oz
Servings per Container about 6


Amount Per Serving

Calories 130
Calories from Fat 60

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 7g
11 %

Saturated Fat 2g
10 %

Trans Fat 0g


Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g


Cholesterol 5mg
1 %

Sodium 230mg
10 %

Total Carbohydrate 17g
6 %

Dietary Fiber 3g
12 %

Sugars 3g


Protein 2g


Vitamin A 0 %
Calcium 6 %
Vitamin C 0 %
Iron 4 %

So tell me. What one thing makes it easier for you to stay on your plan? Leave it in the comment section or email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home